My Feed On Tapatalk

Shirley

Ok i receive notification of new feeds i click on to them and it asks me to sign in or create a new account is this part of this forum or a different site [emoji20] confused.com [emoji4]. I can see Tash's post can reply but a few others no i have to do as above .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Bob can you help?
Its not part of this forum Shirls must be something that tappatalk are up to again
Looking at mine i think its a tappatalk thing not related to our site. We had problems before when we found out that tappatalk had created their own group and people from our site also got info from all the other parrot sites :yikes: lead to heaps of confusion and us requesting that the de-listed our site from their group. Members trying to talk to members who don't exist on our site and worst of all ...some right random advice on diets and contact like which vet etc from the states :camper: it was a right load of tosh totally not relevant to us in this country!

Reactions: Bob
Ok Tash thanks , i will stay clear of this feed thingy as this is the only forum i take part in .x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom