My Daughters...

Shelley

Thatter
I just found these photos of my two girls on photobucket... The were taken in April 2009 when my eldest (Natasha) got married. This time 3 years ago I was making the bridesmaids dresses!!!

Nikki and Natasha

Nikki, Tash and the groom... Steve.

Shelley

Thatter
Do you think they look like me Ann Marie? Tash and I look alike, well, when I was young and slim!!! But I have never thought Nikki looked like me.

They are both gorgeous Shelley, do they take after you :biggrin:
No!!! LOL. Tash has seen photos of me when I was a kid, and she thought it was her, but well, I certainly don't look like either of them now!!

Ann-Marie

Quiet as a Mouse
yes as soon as I saw the picture I thought they both looked very much like you - but Nikki more so xx

Shelley

Thatter
Most people say she looks like her dad.... Who ever he was lol!! No, I always say she is too pretty to be Martin's!!!

Ann-Marie

Quiet as a Mouse
poor Martin lol xx

I look exactly like my mum but everytime we go anywhere people always think she is my sister and she loves it !!!!! She tells me there is no better anti aging remedy than chubby cheeks lol xx

Shelley

Thatter
Yeah chubby cheeks stop all those creases!! I was a size 10 until about 7-8 years ago... I used to nick Tasha's clothes, much to her disgust!.... And now Nikki has nicked half of my 10's (still have them!!) because she says I won't need them again!

Kerstin

Lovely pics and oh yes... they are yours Shelley - no doubt... same face there

Steve looks more like Martin lol x

Shelley

Thatter
thier hair colour is beautiful as well :biggrin:
Nikki's is her natural colour, but Tasha's isn't.... She is a redhead like me, but she hates the colour so she is always changing it... She is a dark brown at the moment!

Lovely pics and oh yes... they are yours Shelley - no doubt... same face there

Steve looks more like Martin lol x
LOL, Steve looks like Martin!!! That is a bit of a worry as he is our son in law!!!

Ann-Marie

Quiet as a Mouse
I chucked all my size tens out years ago - not a chance of ever getting back in any of them. In fact I think I missed size 10 and 12 all together xx

Shelley

Thatter
I chucked all my size tens out years ago - not a chance of ever getting back in any of them. In fact I think I missed size 10 and 12 all together xx
I keep saying I am going to get back to a 12, but my head isn't in the right place, it needs to be!!

i looooove red hair dunno whybut always have
Must admit I have always liked my redhair.... Shame it is more grey than red now!!

Top Bottom