My Bunch!

Nikki h

Mother Hen
Thanks guys....no lou Lippy is my original grey we bought ...she was my first, but lived outside with Masuka she's always loved mark and over the years has become more and more bonded to him, even coming in for play times.....unfortunately we lost Masuka a few weeks back and rather than her be on her own outside she has moved inside ...and as you can see is managing very well, even happy to have a harness on....im sure she was a semi tame pet bird when we originally got her, but after all these years outside she seems much happier indoors ...weird hey

Was very gutted to loose my david beckham of the aviary....again he was one of my original birds and he was my favourite, a proper growler but so stunning :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou

sorry Nikki had no idea :(   that's great how well she is doing, she is lovely looks like another gem and fly free you stunning man, my he was certainly handsome, think Alfie has some competition at rainbow bridge, blimey  :biggrin:   you Mark and your boys have such a way with birds its wonderful :)

Shirley

Nice to see Gypsy Nikki h as I remember the video you posted harness training .What lovely pictures of your flock hun x

Shirley

Aww no Nikki h I'm so so sorry hun about your loss of Masuka .Fly free Masuka over rainbow Bridge aww our hearts and thoughts are with you and your family Nikki h. (( flowers )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom