My Beryl has gone as well as some other flock members

Michael Reynolds

Bloody Rats got in I was not at home last night just got in Beryl never came to me I new something was wrong blood every ware lost sam and Rosie as well Charlie has been injured but I am just devastated Beryl was my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Michael my heart goes out to you. I don't know what to say   x

Oh Michael....am lost for words and don't really know how to comfort you...I know how much Beryl meant to you and your other flock members too.

Fly high and free our dear feathered friends over the Rainbow Bridge, xxx

Beryl was so special I can see what is left its such a horrible way for such a special bird to go  Rosie I had for years she was peters partner dragged out partly from her cage Sam was in my bedroom free in the room never had a problem in that room.  I was only out last night as my bike broke down still got to check the bird room but first of all find out how it got through all my defences.  Charlie was out at first I blamed him but beryl is behind a grill and only a rat could of got her there and killed Rosie from the cage.  Charlie has bleed a bit but it has now stopped letting him settle before giving a full examination.  trying to type this with tears just falling from me must make sure my other flock members are safe. its not a good sight I am trying to keep my head together  

I am so sorry. I cannot imagine how lost you feel. rats I truely hate. had attack here years ago in chicken house- and know how bad it can be.

This was horrible to read, can only imagine how you must be feeling. Fly free beautiful Beryl and the other birdies xxx

So sorry Michael

I know how much Beryl meant to you and the others of course

Fly free little ones xxx

oh Michael I am in shock reading that, we all know how much Beryl means to you as well as the others, I wish I was closer so I could come and help and give you a hug, fly free sweeties high over that bridge Michael am so very sorry :rose:

That's totally devastating so sorry to hear this Michael.

Fly free little ones over to Rainbow Bridge xxx

Oh Michael I'm so sorry, I can't believe it. Stay strong mate I know how much they all meant to you, especially Beryl xx

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

what an awful awful thing,so very sorry micheal really am mate

I have not braved the bird room yet will sort out the living room first as this has other peoples bird in and I must make sure they are safe. Charlie is injured on his foot but he looks ok will clean and disinfect his wound all the other flock members in the Living  room are fine.  I have the chap whom I have been helping with his birds coming down tomorrow Lou the one you sent so kindly the toys for.  He will help me move some of the bigger cages and go through the attic and bird room It so hard to get this to sink in I will have to inform the person whom gave me Wendy and Sam  of Sam's Death she used to sleep at the end of my bed and lived in my bedroom I have lost her so many times used to hide away for days at times but so much a one person bird I had to keep her separated.  Beryl has made my life what it is today more than any other bird he gave me the drive and the love now I have to inform my family this part will not be easy as you know Beryl meant so much too many people as well.  every one whom had the pleasure of meeting Beryl will know he was a great partner to me but a great help to others. 

Michael your beloved Beryl has gone to be with your dear mum The Peacock Lady, they will look after each other and share their love for you. xx

If you can think of any way we on here can help you please say.

Thank you Diana Just found a large rat Dead eyes and mouth damaged by Charlie's cage rat fur and blood was in Charlie's water Bowel it looks like Charlie had been in a fight with it, Charlie had bleed a lot just treated a few minor scratches or cuts but his foot took the worst but it is now cleaned and although it started bleeding again I have stopped it with blood stop pet swabs.  He has been nice to me and allowed me to treat him with out trying to bite.  it looks like Charlie is the hero

Michael I think all this is terrible.

My mine keeps flashing back to Scarletts open day in the summer when Beryl, Harley, and Mandis Peach were the stars of the show.

I am so so sorry to read all this Michael

Michael, to wake up to this news about your little ones is beyond words.

Just know that my heart goes out to you mate, knowing what a really rough time you have had lately. 

Will keep you in my prayers Michael. 

Michael that's good you have that chap coming over to give you a hand, there are no words much love to you xxxx

Michaeal i am so so sorry mate if we can help in any way please let us knowyou have my number  ,im devastated for you  xx

Back
Top Bottom