1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moustached Parakeet

Discussion in 'Rehoming' started by dianaT, Apr 4, 2019.

1. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Our 'Chick' is needing a good home, either inside or he would get used to a good cared for outside aviary but must be with other birds, maybe IRNs ??
    He is 10 years old. He is used to living indoors in his own cage and comes out daily for exercise. Not particularly tame although will step up for hubby.
    He will need to be collected which could be a drawback as we are in Pembrokeshire.
    Please ask any questions.

Chick19.jpg

2. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Bless him, such a handsome boy.

3. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

He is totally gorgeous. So sorry you have to rehome him Diana. Sending you a hug xx

4. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Mine got on well with the Ringnecks and Plumhead's Diana

dianaT likes this.
  5. dianaT

It's difficult to find a good home Michael. He has lived all his live indoors as a 'pet' but he is not really tame as such.

6. dianaT

Bringing this to the top again in case someone is interested.

7. dianaT

Well looks like Chick will be going to a new aviary with new friends shortly in Carmarthen. I feel sick to the stomach at making this decision but have to do what I feel is best for him. He will be going to this beautiful farm. https://www.abercorranfarm.co.uk/

bikergirl Carol likes this.
  8. TomsMum

Aww bless, ai know you will miss him. Hugs xx

dianaT likes this.
  9. Heather2131

Heather2131 Regular Member

Will you be visiting the place Diana? I have to say their website looks lovely
    I was so nervous about rehoming Ted but seeing where he would be living put my nerves completely to rest

bikergirl Carol likes this.
  10. dianaT

Oh dear hubby doesn't want Chick to go so I have had to tell the poor chap who was having him.

Kendra and Michael Reynolds like this.
  11. TomsMum

Awww bless xx hugs Alan x

dianaT likes this.