Staff member
Admin
Morning guys

Back to work for me :(

Have a good un

Laters :bye:

Scarlett

Really busy here.

Feeling quite upset with Harley, he`s plucking lots :( They all had a bath yesterday, he`s getting lots of time out, and we`ve improved his diet, yet he`s sat on his swing right now and just pulled 2 feathers out.

Just put a new shredding toy in, he just moved to the back perch away from it and is pulling out feathers there instead :( It`s always new ones in the sheaths or downy ones. He does go through better and worse days so I know I shouldn`t let it worry me, but it`s sad.

Must do some work, pouring rain here.

Have a good day everyone, you all sound busy too!

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Awww so sorry to hear that Scarlett, it's horrid when they do that (hugs)

Nice here so I'm cracking on with the washing, the Hobbits have all been out and are now soaking as I've given them all a good shower, Hollie enjoyed her shower too.

Apart from housework nothing planned for me Yippee

Julie

Scarlett

Well a customer just called to collect a java tree, had their labrador and rotweiler in the back. I took Harley out in the travel cage to see them, he absolutely loves dogs, laughed so much, never stopped talking to them! Bless him. They couldn`t believe how he was with them, from the safety of the cage with supervision of course.

Noodles for them all for dinner shortly.

It`s dark and raining again here

Sarah-Jane

Alice in Parrotland
Hello all!

Just got in from work. Casper and Alfie are out causing havoc as always lol and I'm enjoying a nice cup of tea after a busy day.

Going to read a few more pages of my book as I can't put it down!!

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Well a customer just called to collect a java tree, had their labrador and rotweiler in the back. I took Harley out in the travel cage to see them, he absolutely loves dogs, laughed so much, never stopped talking to them! Bless him. They couldn`t believe how he was with them, from the safety of the cage with supervision of course.

Noodles for them all for dinner shortly.

It`s dark and raining again here
Gotta love Harley :laugh:

Maybe you should get Harley a puppy Scarlett???? :tease: Vinni always tries (we dont let her though) to preen Munchkin.... better than any preening toy :) and they make odd noises (well odd to a parrot) :biggrin:

Scarlett

We really don`t have the time for a dog, but I would love one and do miss our boys. Harley would love a dog though, the bigger the better for Harley too. Nutter!

They had noodles for dinner today, now they`re all settling for bed. Interesting article on Turmeric in this months Parrots Mag :)

Donna

Evening all...... birds out and in fine voice.... Short day at work... appointment at naughty daughters school at 3 that went on a bit.... A phrase that says "if you can't do, teach " springs to mind :biggrin: . From the neck up she looked creative... from there down she looked as boring as my Ma. No wonder she's not inspiring her students ! TUT.

Hope all are well...

Top Bottom