Monday 25th November

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning
Running late here got up at what I thought was 6am and it was 7am! Hubby had quietly came down earlier and let me sleep in for a change, very kind but I cannot catch up now!
Hope you all have a nice Monday needless to say it is still raining down here. Oh and finally someone came for the old fridge freezer yesterday as I re advertised it in the afternoon and about 15 immediately wanted it, but it went to whoever could come first, we needed it out of the way. So my kitchen back to normal apart form the fact the floor needs washing...is it worth it with all the rain I wonder.

Michael Reynolds

Good morning Diana and all that follow, yes wet again, yesterday I could not find my budgies Bluey and Snowy, I searched for them both but I thought they may be nesting some wear, Snowy did not show her self until the evening feed time but blue was not with her. so I hope I can spot him today have a good day every one.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

hello everyone , @Michael Reynolds I hope you find Bluey - I guess if they usually go around together and Snowy has reappeared then Bluey is still around somewhere near, but worries like this are not what you need just now!
Well done @dianaT in rehoming your fridge freezer so quickly. We have decided to go ahead and move our furniture to France in the New Year, so just had the second of 3 removal companies to assess - the first was a well established family business who were very thorough and precise in checking what we needed, the second was somewhat more easy going about the whole process (and Im not sure I trust such a relaxed attitude), and the third is coming tomorrow. I will have to then organise someone to take all the slightly shabby Ikea stuff that we inherited with the house before we move our own furniture over, but hopefully the Freecycle network will work well again and the chap who had the twin beds and caravan might still want stuff for his retreat centre.

Off to the DIY store now to get some Nitromors paint stripper then I can tackle the last piece of skirting board and make more space in the study (everything is in the middle of the room).
Have a good day everyone

Michael Reynolds

Wendy, they are both missing to day again, they have both been showing nesting behaviour so I am not too worried but it will be nice to find out where they are nesting. well I am at my doctors later and at the hospital tomorrow afternoon. wil find out what time they will want me to go in for the operation.

Top Bottom