Monday 21st October

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning..hopefully it will be a bright dry here eventually.

Hubbys been collected by hospital car to go for his daily treatment, he is often gone 6hr plus though it's along way for 10mins.
Granddaughter & her friend are coming today for a few day break be nice to see her again.

Hope you all have a nice Monday.

Michael Reynolds

Good morning Diana and all that follow, raining again but I hope it will stop soon, well yesterday was busy, I had a few birds to pick up, My Terry, two budgies and a pair of canneries. Birds are all chatting away, not too much flying around at the moment. I will be going out later but should not be out for long, its a bit chilly this morning, I hope you all have a great day.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Morning all, a foggy day here and the first day I have felt the chill. At this time every year when the weather turns I get a neuralgia around my ribs (where I had shingles). It only lasts a few days if I take care, but I have to keep reminding myself to stop doing things like raking leaves, planting daffs etc and rest it, plus do neck exercises that seem to help. Im not good at sitting around though!
Dora has been accompanying me to see to my friends chickens and cats - chooks are all fine but the cat with the tick is too skittish for me to get a good look at her and it looks too big to use a tick twister on it now.

Kendra

You can get some sort of anti tick stuff, just a few drop on the back of the neck and all will go/die for a while, we had to use it in Scotland on the dogs and cats.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

@Kendra, yes I think frontline do something, but these are 3 semi feral cats that don't know me...im just covering their daily feed and don't think they would stay still for me.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Is there something that could be added to the feed?
Hello @Kendra - good idea, I will look up opyions on the internet and I am going into town tomorrow so will have a look around.... There arent really any pet shops here, so I tend to find animal stuff in garden centres, or at the pharmacy.

Top Bottom