Monday 18th November

Michael Reynolds

Good morning every one, looks like another dry day ahead as the sun is out. birds are very active and now tucking into there fruit and veg. I have not got any special plans for today so its cleaning and getting things ready for tomorrows hospital visit. yet another MRI scan to check on the latest state of the cancer before surgery. I hope you all have a wonderful day

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning Michael and everyone, a sunny day here and there was quite a frost, the wild birds drinking water had ice on!

I defrosted my car and headed off to Lidl earlyish. I suppose I should clean it next as it goes in tomorrow in readiness for service/MOT Wednesday. Hubby did jet wash it Saturday but then late grandson & friend came over and jet washed some of the garden paths, needless to say the cars got splattered in gunge and the windows too.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Michael and hope you can get a date when they start treating you, sooner its done the sooner it is finished.

Michael Reynolds

Thank you Diana I will hope its removed within the next week or two as it gets more painful each day. hope the MOT goes well, looks like its going to get a lot colder tonight as temperatures may drop down to minus nine tonight in some places so I hope you can all keep warm and your birds are all ok, especially those in aviaries

dianaT

Staff member
Oh dear there is always something to keep you busy. Good that you could fix it though.

Charlie4ever

Registered
Having a really bad dayLittle man our cockatiel we had too take the vets he breathing is really bad there not really sure why he like this they think it’s why he got cold [emoji3063] so fast at night anyway little man had too stay in at the vets in an oxygen Tent as he breathing so bad and there hoping he start too pick up and want too eat and drink and they hope too start him on some medication once he breathing get better I be phoning vet later too see how he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@Charlie4ever Fingers crossed for your little feathered friend its always scary when they are at the vets but you did a great thing getting him there so they can try and help him out and an oxygen will make him feel better Will be thinking of you x

Top Bottom