Monday 17th June

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, here we are all chatting away and so I thought I best post up a good morning to you all.
I guess it's still raining in most places although only a drizzle here right now so I may take the opportunity to pop to the shops!

cazimodo

Afternoon everyone. I've lost track of time again. I can't believe it's Monday again!

Still grey and driech here and I've just put the heating off. Tomorrow is supposed to be better, but not holding my breath.

Have a great day everyone.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Michael Reynolds

Good afternoon all, sunny day so far, went out and purchased food for the flock whom are all wanting me to give them a cuddle, still a bit achy from the other day but i can pick things up from the floor today. i hope Nigel is resting and recovering along with all of you whom have not been too well

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
It's a afternoon from me to, just managed to catch up, my little girl got rushed into hospital last Monday and we didn't get out till Thursday afternoon so you can imagine the back log of work to catch up on. However the good news is she's almost better, my kak that I was worried about having mites was just having a terrible malt and is now looking stunning and Luna has a few chest feathers growing back.

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Stop looking at those chest feather @Yellowchickenparrot because if they vanish your going to be upset and stress that will alter your chemical aroma (yes humans give off different chemical smells just like animals do) if you give off stressed aroma Luna will pick up on it, they will reappear when they reappear :besos:

Top Bottom