1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday 16th April

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dianaT, Apr 16, 2018.

1. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good morning everyone

Well I think I've gone deaf, house is very quiet now family have gone home (until August),lovely to see them and I know the young boys love to come down and the beaches are close by too. So now catching up with the washing and cleaning.

I see very warm sunny weather forecast for east of the country from Wednesday into Thursday, looks like it will miss us as usual! Lets hope it is at least dry down here.

Hope you all have a good day.

Wakizashi21 and Lisa7284 like this.
  2. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

Morning Diana and all that follow...

Woke up here to a right mucky day. Its been raining most of the night, and there is a heavy Harr (Harr comes off the sea and mist off the land) that looks like it is here for some while. But, yes @dianaT I looked at the forecast earlier and I have seen the same that the eastern side of UK is going to be really warm, better give the mower the once over as it will be needed soon.

I have been in this room for a good while now and both birds have not stopped making kissing noises Roxy is the best and last night he was making them as good as any that I can make. They had their toast earlier so they are happy.

I'm going into Montrose this morning to collect my mail and look into the Hardware Store, notice that again I have not used the 'T' word (Tesco) I want to almost empty my shed freezer as i'll be bringing it in here. Does anyone know the amp rating of a smallish freezer? When I get back I will probably be looking at putting another OS on this computer. I will then have it as dual boot to either Linux Mint or Linux Ubuntu.

Have a Great Monday Everyone

Cheers

Nigel

Lisa7284 likes this.
  3. Lisa7284

Lisa7284 Regular Member

Morning all,

A beautiful day here but it must have been windy during the night as the sail over our patio has blown off. There is some building works taking place over the river at the goat farm- I think they are building or extending an outside pen.

A day of painting for me and at some point I will need to pop down the mountain for some water- I don't think I am ever going to get used to not being able to just turn on the tap for a glass of water or cup of tea.

Have a good day everyone :)

4. Heather2131

Heather2131 Regular Member

Afternoon...
    Gorgeous day here, got birds out in garden in Phoebe's cage (they fight in the travel cage)
    Archie's had a bath and drying off in sun but Phoebe is staying in the shade!