Monday 13th July

Michael Reynolds

Good morning everyone, its a bright and sunny start in the garden of England. Birds are all fed and watered, just got to water my self with a cuppa tea shortly. birds are all talking and chirping away in the other rooms, I will be going out later to check up on a friends flat as he is in a home at the moment but apart from that it is a play with the flock day and shower day for them all. I hope Diana's other half has made some progress with the electrics, its a constant problem I have had and I still have to sort out the electrics in the bird room. I hope you all have a great day and your birds keep you all under control, stay safe xx photo of my favorite lorryIMG_0408.JPG

dianaT

Staff member
Good afternoon a very wet one here.
Hubby had power off for a few hours but back on now,not sure that's he's much further on to solving the problem yet.
I do like that lorrys covering Michael, very nice indeed.

Tonifrax

Agent Scully
Hi everyone, hope you're all well and enjoy your day.

Dull and rainy day here in Scotland. Ordered some new toys for my parrotlets but had to get them sent to my brother to avoid a massive £20 delivery fee whereas if i get it sent to his flat (25 mins from me) its only £5.99. Anyway ended up leaving it at my parents by accident after we both visited on saturday so my mum just dropped them off today. Think I am more excited than the birds are :risas3: . New toys in their cage, perch that I made and I jazzed up their tree stand a bit. Theyre unsure but it usually takes them a little while to get used to new things. received_599654180953669_compress89.jpg

Not much else planned for today. Trying to fix an old guitar amp but im not having much luck with it. Also trying to play the banjolin that I bought and have had hanging on my wall for about a year 😂 Was out running yesterday and planned on going again today but I have problems with the tendons in my ankles and legs that causes me pain and been waiting on physio for ages but due to coronavirus ive not been seen yet 😔 IMG_20200713_135644_compress89.jpg

Zoe220615

Miss Marple
Hi everyone, hope you're all well and enjoy your day.

Dull and rainy day here in Scotland. Ordered some new toys for my parrotlets but had to get them sent to my brother to avoid a massive £20 delivery fee whereas if i get it sent to his flat (25 mins from me) its only £5.99. Anyway ended up leaving it at my parents by accident after we both visited on saturday so my mum just dropped them off today. Think I am more excited than the birds are :risas3: . New toys in their cage, perch that I made and I jazzed up their tree stand a bit. Theyre unsure but it usually takes them a little while to get used to new things. View attachment 30289

Not much else planned for today. Trying to fix an old guitar amp but im not having much luck with it. Also trying to play the banjolin that I bought and have had hanging on my wall for about a year 😂 Was out running yesterday and planned on going again today but I have problems with the tendons in my ankles and legs that causes me pain and been waiting on physio for ages but due to coronavirus ive not been seen yet 😔 View attachment 30290
Can i ask where you got you tree stand from?

Tonifrax

Agent Scully
Looks really good what tree isit i may try myself just have no clue where to start atall. You should sell them look good.
Thank you. I did start making some to sell on but I ended up using them for myself :risas3:

It is made from willow. I just cut off a part that I liked and used a really sharp gardening knife to strip the outter layer of bark. It comes off quite easily. Left it to dry out, disinfected with f10 and added some hooks for toys. I used to have a larger one when I had an IRN but I sold it.

Also made one for hanging from the ceiling IMG_20200711_174242_compress24.jpg

And i used the bits I had left over to make perches and toys 😊

Zoe220615

Miss Marple
Thank you. I did start making some to sell on but I ended up using them for myself :risas3:

It is made from willow. I just cut off a part that I liked and used a really sharp gardening knife to strip the outter layer of bark. It comes off quite easily. Left it to dry out, disinfected with f10 and added some hooks for toys. I used to have a larger one when I had an IRN but I sold it.

Also made one for hanging from the ceiling View attachment 30291

And i used the bits I had left over to make perches and toys 😊
If you ever start making them to sell id be interested the knife part is what will stop me im clumsy as anything id end up in a&e without a finger.

Top Bottom