1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday 11th February

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wendy Cooper-Wolfe, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe Regular Member Registered

Good morning everyone, a bright morning here and I think for many of you too after last weeks storm. Despite eating well yesterday (which would usually mean she wouldnt bother so much with her food much today), Dora seems to feel her throat has been cut overnight and is on an eating spree.
    Hoping that everyone has a good week and that any poorly people feel better soon.

2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Good morning Wendy and all that follow, its a bright start and dry here as well, all the flock are in great singing voices this morning but I have yet to feed some of them. got lots to fit in today as I also have to pay respects to one of my neighbours. must carry on with the studies as I have only this week to complete the first part so have a good day every one

3. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

Morning Wendy, Michael and all to follow...

We have another nice morning here, almost 100% blue sky and no frost. Its only 5c outside but the wind is almost still which makes for a good start. There is no rain forecast either so I think i'll get Nacho out there for 10 minutes.

Both birds are fine and look in good feather. Thats not always the case with Roxy but they both look really well I made a raw chop yesterday and have put most of it into a freezing tray, it seems to be popular.

This morning I feel pretty good health wise, hope it remains like that. I will have a better idea of how I might be after this coffee has been necked. I got my Tesco delivery yesterday and now am stocked up full with long life milk with 18 x 1 ltrs. Also got a pile of Finest yoghurts as well after taking advice on here. I think I am losing my touch here lately as usually I come out with something totally stupid but lately I have not been that way inclined. I'll have to think up some new ones.

Have a Great Monday Everyone and if you are poorly, remember, Summer is on its way.

Cheers

Nigel

4. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good morning ,
    A milder one here with a forecast of it becoming more so as the week progresses - we shall see!
    Hubby wants to do some filling in around the septic tank now the new pipes are in and so far are working okay. I may set to and do some baking as am right out of cakes .....any requests!!!!

Enjoy the day folks.

Michael Reynolds likes this.