Miserable Monday

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Morning all, very wet here. Noah may need to build an Ark lol

Thought I would start the thread this morning..... Where are all you early birds lol

Have a good one all

Julie

Lesley

Its mixed here today, sunny now but was raining a little while ago!

Malcs sis arrives on Wednesday (with some Scarlett's goddies!), so I need to sort out the bedrooms and do a little extra housework for her arriving.

I find with 2 parrots all my time is spent cleaning up around them - its like groundhog day!

Karen

Morning all orange alert here for strong winds70 miles an hour going to be the same tomorrow .

Lesley

Julie I dont know how you do it with 4 cages! I'd just be there all day going round and round and round....

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Julie I dont know how you do it with 4 cages! I'd just be there all day going round and round and round....
You get used to it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And it keeps me busy.............................. All the time! lol

Julie

Lesley

That is nasty Liz, until 11?! Is it the school disco?? Maybe you can sneak in some booze!

Hamish

Hi All,

Sunshine in Glasgow now and just back into work after popping home to (do as you have been discussing today) clear up after a very messy bird. Loves those wee tomatoes and strawberries but goodness they stick to the wooden floor! Any good hints?

I've had to invest in a mini hoover to get round the cage, and those wee fluffy baby feathers...............!!!

Back to work............

H

lockey

wet as here but a great day in the workshop, heating on, Loud music via you tube.

Dancing round like a loon, hmmm is it to early for a beer?

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Afternoon all, just settling down to watch the football, never too early Dave :drinks:

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Been one of them days for me so far and just thought I'd say hi before heading out to work for the evening at the off-license :shock:

Had to drop the car off at the garage this morning stuffed the front off side brake calliper so new pads all round new calliper and guess what?!?! Upon putting the new pads in the existing calliper on the other side it decided to jam so two new callipers needed then insult to injury none in stock! So it's having to stay there over night waiting for the new one to arrive in the morning. Was a 5 mile walk home from the garage along country roads but it was lovely first thing seeing what wildlife was out and about in the fields. Never mind my little 24 year old car will be back in action tomorrow and I'll be zipping around to my hearts content with working breaks which is always a bonus :laugh:

Appointment with raptor dude in the morning with Henni for a check up, then pick up two budgies that need a holiday home and then an afternoon shift so catch you all tomorrow night maybe :dntknw: have a good one peeps whatever your doing :thumbsup:

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Been one of them days for me so far and just thought I'd say hi before heading out to work for the evening at the off-license :shock:

Had to drop the car off at the garage this morning stuffed the front off side brake calliper so new pads all round new calliper and guess what?!?! Upon putting the new pads in the existing calliper on the other side it decided to jam so two new callipers needed then insult to injury none in stock! So it's having to stay there over night waiting for the new one to arrive in the morning. Was a 5 mile walk home from the garage along country roads but it was lovely first thing seeing what wildlife was out and about in the fields. Never mind my little 24 year old car will be back in action tomorrow and I'll be zipping around to my hearts content with working breaks which is always a bonus :laugh:

Appointment with raptor dude in the morning with Henni for a check up, then pick up two budgies that need a holiday home and then an afternoon shift so catch you all tomorrow night maybe :dntknw: have a good one peeps whatever your doing :thumbsup:
Isn't that typical, what is your car a Morris Minor? :biggrin: Hope all goes well tomorrow :thumbsup:

Well the footy is now over, not a bad result either :thumbsup:

Julie
Yeah, I'm happy with that :thumbsup:

Donna

Too much quoting Bob!

Evening all..... woke up with a feeling of doom at 3am....... I have never so wished for a blackbird to be killed by a cat that wouldn't have known it had a nest there if it hadn't been doing that maddening call for two hours advertising the fact that there was a nest of easy pickings! I know I'm tired, I forgot my commas!

Sarah-Jane

Alice in Parrotland
Just random stuff!

One of my best friends told me she's moving to Dubai and I'm pretty devastated.

Then I went onto Facebook and I had a friend request from a girl who I was friends with since I was little. We were more like sisters really but we lost contact after about 15 years of friendship. I'd lost hope in ever seeing her again but there she was!

It's like one goes and one comes back

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Bob you cheeky so and so!!! My car is a little red wreck LMAO and I love it!! Little red sports car every girl should have one at some time in her life!

Top Bottom