May be looking to home a male Eclectus for up to 6 months

Wenpet

Registered
Hi
We may have a need to find someone to look after our 15 year old male Eclectus. This will need to be for up to 6 months. We are wanting any advice for how we may go about arranging this or if there is anyone in the Manchester or Darbyshire area that can provide this service

Michael Reynolds

Hello and welcome, ok you need to provide a home for up to Six months, for your eclectus parrot, if you are stuck then i am willing to look after your bird until you are ready to take him back, this is my poppy in the photo. i live in Kent

Attachments

Wenpet

Registered
Hello and welcome, ok you need to provide a home for up to Six months, for your eclectus parrot, if you are stuck then i am willing to look after your bird until you are ready to take him back, this is my poppy in the photo. i live in Kent
Thank you for the reply, and nice offer. We are rely early in our search for a resolution to this delema. Is there some way we can exchange emails or a more private way of communicating?

Wenpet

Registered
I want to thank you for your replies, especially Michael. The situation has been resolved and at this moment we are no longer looking for accommodation for our Eclectus. Again I thank you.

Top Bottom