1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mags

Discussion in 'For Sale and Bargain Links' started by bikergirl Carol, Oct 13, 2018.

1. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

I have some Parrot mags given to me by a kind member that I have read several times so would love to pass on to anyone who would like them, also a few Natures Home the RSPB quarterly mag. Ill be happy to post them at no cost.

sunnyring and dianaT like this.
  2. sunnyring

sunnyring Regular Member

,,,, carol, do any of them cover bourke parakeets by any chance? I am besotted by my new pair and would love more info. :)

3. bikergirl Carol

Hi @sunnyring there is a part of an article called Complete Psittacine that has a small part about Bourkes

TomsMum and sunnyring like this.
  4. sunnyring

sunnyring Regular Member

oo may ┬ČI have` please? there really is very little in hard print about them aside from one ancient book (which I have) will message you

TomsMum and bikergirl Carol like this.
  5. bikergirl Carol

just bumping this up in case anyone else wants them

6. sunnyring

sunnyring Regular Member

thank you very much Carol for the magazine. The bourke artical was very interesting and raised thoughts I had not considered . It arrived Saturday and I will enjoy reading rest of it too :)

TomsMum likes this.
  7. bikergirl Carol

You are very welcome. It was interesting ,makes me want to learn more aswell.

sunnyring and TomsMum like this.