1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad House

Discussion in 'Non Parrot Media' started by Yellowchickenparrot, May 17, 2019.

1. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

Got to love kids, always up to somthing hope these pics make you chuckel. 20190514_170036.jpg 20190509_154621.jpg 20190505_162257(0).jpg 20190503_083259.jpg

2. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Brilliant xx

3. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

great photos, it reminds me of some of yesterdays events, love the first one as that was a reminder of Buster yesterday he was playing with a round plastic container and placed it on his head then run around the floor with it on, the second photo was similar to what Jackie did when she was helping me clear the dish washer but she grabbed a cup and dropped it on the floor breaking the handle off. the third photo was a reminder of my greys Holly, Max and Mo as they was having a laughing competition. and well Charlie was like the last photo as he managed to get behind the book case to do some studies or should I say chewing, at least they did not chew through your telephone cable, children and parrots are special

cazimodo and Wendy Cooper-Wolfe like this.
  4. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wonderful photos - what happy little ones you have .

cazimodo likes this.
  5. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Kids bless them wild imaginations and fun to be found in the simplest of things :) oh to be that carefree once more.

6. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Them photos are priceless. I love the first one. How did you get Rose trained to do the dishwasher, my step daughter is nearly 19 and she still doesn't know how to use it lol. Is Rose on a train in the 3rd pic @Yellowchickenparrot

cazimodo and TomsMum like this.
  7. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

She just loves to help me do anything Jess, yes on a steam train !she also is train mad lol

JessCheekyMia and cazimodo like this.
  8. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

happy kids fill a home with joy

9. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Enjoy! :)

cazimodo likes this.
  10. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Bless her, I wish I could join her on the steam train. I Love trains too.

TomsMum likes this.