1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lunch Out With My Boys.

Discussion in 'Parrot Media' started by KateA, May 12, 2019.

1. KateA

KateA Regular Member

2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

I like it that you give them something to read on there travels, I would love to get one for Jackie, love the sunny photos. Had most of the day out with Poppy went to visit friends and then went to Sundridge to the garden centre mainly to look at budgies but also job hunting, spoke wit the owner whom will be closing it down by June owing to ill health. Its another holiday facility in Kent that will not be available they had a grey and an umbrella on holiday today, Went to another Pet store that had not long opened in Tonbridge it was better than pets at home stores as far as parrot bits. then went to Snodland, to the pet shop there was told they are looking for a shop assistant (they sell parrots), just thinking should I apply for a job there, Having Poppy on a Harness helped but my knowledge on other animals is quite restrictive.

cazimodo likes this.
  3. KateA

KateA Regular Member

Wow. Uve been well busy.
    We felt sorry to go out and leave the boys at home. They both got some rays and saw different scenery and a chip or two were scrounged out of us too.
    I'd apply for the job. If not right for u, well u dont have to stay

Michael Reynolds likes this.
  4. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Giving it serious consideration Distance and travel can be a problem but I think I may just apply and see, as they sell caged birds I think I could add but what worries me is selling any bird to a home that is not suitable

cazimodo likes this.
  5. KateA

KateA Regular Member

Consider all of it.
    Don't overthink stuff as it'll eat at u.
    Some ppl do want to learn and be very grateful for yr knowledge to get them started with their to be pets.
    I wasn't allowed to have a parrot when younger and I wanted a Cag. once an adult everywhere we looked said for experienced keepers. We had to learn somewhere. We did some reading, parrot shows, avian vet and of course we found this page. We gave an unwanted Cag home. X