Lost/stolen Blue &gold Macaw

MU

My Macaw was lost yesterday about noon time in SE7 7NW area, Charlton.

Please check your garden, trees etc

He can be anywhere in your garden, house roof, in Charlton , Greenwich or Blackheath or even Woolwich as it can fly well. It is closed rung and I can prove it is mine.

There is a possibility that it was stolen and is in somebody's house

Please call or message anywhere you see it anytime IMMEDIATELY.

Screenshot_2016-04-03-13-03-36-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi MU so sorry to read your distressing news....have you posted elsewhere e.g Petslocated, and contacted your local RSPCA, vets, animal sanctuaries ...also John Hayward at The Parrot Society. 

If you consider the bird has been stolen, then also the local police force.

One was found in Watford  do not know at what time it was found but that is not a million miles away from you and possible in the range of your bird.

I did not upload the real picture as I need to keep the proof of its marking and mutation. Thats what i was advised to do. 

sounds a good idea if you have the leg ring identification paperwork that will obviously assist plus hatch certificate too hopefully a microchip and it can be scanned  :thumbsup:

I think that macaw belongs to Ryans as its been spotted by several people almost everyweek with an amazon

yeah i posted that Ryan was free flying his two at the weekend 

he caused a flaming mountain of alerts last year in enfield i was howling with laughing he must have been up to his eyeballs in reports 

Hi Mu I have told my family members to keep an eye out for your bird I will try to get down there over the weekend to help If I can and your bird is not found.

He was sitting on a tree near my house. My neighbour rang me as i was not at home so i talked with him via speaker on the phone?he refused to come down to my neighbour . So my neighbour kept following him. He went to the park and refused to come down to my neighbour. My neighbour tried to bribe him with food but it did not work.I arrived at the park later, he looked weak ? so i climbed the tree , there were kids at the park shouting and one crow flew past so he flew away to another tree where there was nobody. He landed on my hand????

Reactions: K8
Back
Top Bottom