Looking to Board my Senigal Parrot

dianaT

Staff member
Thank you. I do not know off hand of anyone in that area, have you asked your vet whether they know of someone.
Also the Parrot Society UK maybe be able to advise.
Fingers crossed some members will be along with advice. @KateA do you know of somewhere?
has he been looked after before when you go away?
Also can we have a photo & name please as we love to see our members birdies :thumbsup:

Michael Reynolds

I looked after Bobbie and Cash for Kate when she went away, but owing to my recent opp and recovery I am not in a position to help or commit myself at the moment,

NikkiEagle

Registered
We need a list of other owners prepared to board birds. You can't entrust just anyone, we all love our birds too much. Parrot people unite and all help each other. If we were all committed to giving boarding birds the attention they're accustomed to, following owners guidelines - we all know every bird is different! I'd be more than happy to help anybody out with this. I'm in Wigan UK and I don't see many parrot keepers in this area at all so places to board are unheard of.

Michael Reynolds

I am too far to be able to help and I do not think you will want to look after my flock of fifty parrots Ha Ha. I do look after parrots for other owners and its good of you to offer your help. we try to support all owners in what way we can, I do hope you can find someone more local and have an arrangement to help both parties.

NikkiEagle

Registered
I'm just about to take over a new pub so there's no chance of time away for a good while yet. Last time I went away I found a pet friendly hotel and took my main dude with me. That phone call...'I should probably mention I'm arriving with a parrot, not a dog!' The hotel owner was amazed and couldn't wait to meet him! It's the only cure for homesickness that I know. Once I've moved I'll have plenty of space, I live and work in the same place and I'm happy to put my name out there to offer help.

Top Bottom