Look What I Did!

ladyc

7d2ec7ae0fa229a43bf1c0c08fb6239a.jpg

79d780769dfdaead261316b639495524.jpg

I put these bad boys together all by myself! Was hoping to get the babies in them tonight but it's too late now. So excited though. The wooden dowl perches won't be staying long... only until I have chopped down and made some from my garden. They will also have their sanded ones etc from their current cages.

Only just managed to get them in after a nightmare day. Poorly baby who won't be put down! Still need to move their toys and perches over. They seem very happy though.

Stanley keeps hanging upside down and flapping his wings. He is loving the space. Both of them have a little rope toy in there and they love them! Been playing with them the past hour.

They will have loads of room in there it will take a bit of filling even with macaws. The rope you mention are they ones that hang down with knots in? I have a couple but no one is interested, never though to try it for Lou.

We put Lou a rope perch in but instead of side to side I put it from the roof as a wide swing, she really loves it but instead of swinging back to front she does it side to side???

What is the name of that model @ladyc ? I am looking at getting a large corner cage to replace my boys' separate cages and those look fab.

I cannot get my Jackie's cage out my door but she will go in a small corner cage to go outside I love your cages but I am sure Jackie JJ would bend the bars its one of her past time habits

Back
Top Bottom