Little update on Bert and syringe training.

Scott199

Just wanted to give you kind folks an update on how the lads doing, he’s so much calmer now and here’s a little vid of him taking his “medication” (not really med but don’t tell him)

many moons ago I was advised here to make a start, so once a week/fortnight we do this, it was slow to start but he’s getting better each time, this was towards the end as he was being so good I didn’t think to video and he’s starting to get bored, but he’ll climb down to his perch now as soon as he sees the syringe or glass.

Any comments or advise greatly appreciated, if you see something wrong please let me know.

People used to see me writing stuff in a diary and say I was organised. I'd say I'm not organised, that's why I write stuff in a diary! These days I use my phone's calendar & To-do lists, etc, but it is for the same reason - I have a mind like a sieve.

People used to see me writing stuff in a diary and say I was organised. I'd say I'm not organised, that's why I write stuff in a diary! These days I use my phone's calendar & To-do lists, etc, but it is for the same reason - I have a mind like a sieve.
this is 100% me, alarms and reminders set for everything, not sure id remember to breath is my phone didn't tell me :aplastao:

Back
Top Bottom