1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Guys

Discussion in 'Parrot Media' started by marley, Jul 9, 2018.

1. marley

marley Regular Member

I took in a little BHC months back and it is a very scared little thing and is frightened of it's own shadow. It's very young and still in baby feathers. Anyway tried to get it in with another but to no avail so been living on it's own but another little baby has just come through it's disease testing and although it has been clipped so badly it looks like it has been done with a flymo and cannot fly I thought I would try it in a small flight (9x2) and they are getting on famously, I went and checked last night as it got dark to make sure they got into the indoor shelter which they had so it looks like it will work well and manage to get about. Not a very good picture as I can't get close but you get the idea. Also can't get the picture the correct way up! caiques.jpg

2. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Brilliant news well done.
    I’m sure under your care that all will come good for these great little guys.

3. Heather2131

Heather2131 Regular Member

:emoji_heart_eyes:
    Poor baby, they are excellent climbers though, so pleased they have eachother!

4. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Great news. :)

5. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

It nice that they are getting on well together and that you are now caring for them

6. Sarah-Jane

Sarah-Jane Alice in Parrotland Regular Member

aw lovely that they have each other

7. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

caiques.jpg

They look settled :)

8. DizzyBlue

Not sure this is in the right folder …… never known Marley to ever rehome anything … take them in yes but not rehome them?! Wonder if the heat was getting to him and he thought yup they are rehomes …. rather than needing to rehome! So perhaps Parrot Media maybe a better folder to show them off?!
    Have pm messaged him to ask :)
    @TomsMum @Stinkie @dianaT

9. marley

marley Regular Member

Yes must be the heat, they are on a one way ticket when they come here!...feel free to move or delete it :)

JessCheekyMia likes this.
  10. DizzyBlue

not deleting! No Way! lovely to see how they are getting on :) going to move the thread through to the parrot media section

11. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Awww they are adorable. Well done for helping more birds and bringing them into your lovely home where they will spend the rest of their lives happy and given correct care.