Kizzy And I Made A Little Friend On Our Walk...

Lisa7284

Sorry about the quality of the picture (top left) but this little guy seemed to follow us for about 5 minutes...

yu_zps2z3wtksw.jpg

He was lovely- kept flying to a branch up ahead and then seemed to wait for us before doing the same again. Then a boisterous Springer Spaniel came bounding along and he scarpered

that's lovely they do like to watch whats going on don't they, Kizzy looks like a cuddly bear!

I recently cut her hair. I went for a teddy bear cut but I will be honest and say I did a terrible job. I found a whole new respect for dog groomers! 

Reactions: Lou
Lovely photos and Kizzy is so cute   x

Yep Springers do that - I have one! they are well named.

He was lovely- his name was Riley and he was COVERED in mud. He was only 10 months so was FULL of energy!

Max was 50 weeks old when he came from the rescue (sent there as was a failed gun dog) and now he's 6yrs old and still constantly on the go ! My vet once told me with a springer you have 4 dogs in one!

and they love the mud!

Aww bless love Robins they can be so friendly even eat out your hands well ermm sometimes Lisa7284 x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I remember when Kizzy was younger there was no stopping her. She was great for keeping fit lol we used to go on 6 hour hikes and she always looked like she could do another 6! But as someone said yesterday-she doesn't do bad for a blind, old dog.

It was lovely at the woods yesterday- there were so many birds playing/ searching through the leaves and the sounds were beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom