1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kent Selling Day 10th March 2019

Discussion in 'Parrot Shows / Events' started by dianaT, Feb 2, 2019.

1. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

In recent PS mag:
    Lockmeadow Market Hall. Maidstone, Kent ME16 8SF.
    Admission £3 children under 16 free with adult.
    Opens 9.30am.
    Parking and refreshments available.
    Hosted by the Kent Area of The Parrot Society, Defra rules apply. High standards expected.
    Contact for more details Phil 01304 375276.

@Michael Reynolds will know about this venue and day.

Michael Reynolds likes this.
  2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

thank you for the tag Diana. yes the show is on the 10th of March, I will be there, its located behind the Odeon cinema Lockmedow just along from the crown court in Maidstone and parking is free, Just spoke to Phil and there are still tables available for sellers of anything parroty or caged bird, PS rules apply if you need any other information call Phil on the number that Diana provided, I hope some of you will be able to attend, Its not a large show but I have found it to be very good, I do expect a variety of species including the grey parrot and I know many of the breeders that attend. if you want my advice at the show just look for me I will be wearing a Stetson type hat.

karendean46 and dianaT like this.
  3. Michael Reynolds

@Brandon Lodge the last few years they have had young grey parrots at this show, of course there is no guarantee there will be some but the chances are quite good and well worth getting there early. most of the breeders are PS members.

4. Michael Reynolds

Hi @karendean46 you asked about the Kent selling day at Lockmedow