1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Seen This....

Discussion in 'Parrots Reunited' started by dianaT, Dec 19, 2018.

1. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Leonie Muncerto Lost Parrots & Birds Found UK
    11 mins ·
    Hi everyone, my Mum's pet Cockatiel unfortunately escaped while visiting my house in Tunbridge Wells, Kent (Christmas in cancelled). His name is Bertie and he went missing in the St James's area. He is very tame and in this weather likely feeling very sorry for himself. Please let me now if anyone sees him [​IMG]:( THANK YOU

@Michael Reynolds
    Maybe folk you know can keep an eye out????

plumsmum and Michael Reynolds like this.
  2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Thank you Diana I will let a few pep[le know whom are not far from the home of the tiel for them to look out for it

Rain and dianaT like this.
  3. dianaT

Thank you Michael the girls Mum is in tears obviously, so sad, hope he is found .

4. Michael Reynolds

I will be willing to go to the area with some of my tiels to see if I can attract him if you are in touch with the person you can pass my home number over Diana

5. dianaT

Thank you Michael. Can you PM me your phone no. please.

6. Michael Reynolds

just replied

7. dianaT

Thanks, passed on to Leonie.

8. Michael Reynolds

I hope I can be of some help

plumsmum likes this.
  9. Michael Reynolds

My worry is her bird is only 4 months old so its not a case that a female will attract it so I am taking two of my loudest tiels

dianaT likes this.
  10. dianaT

Thank you for helping.

11. Michael Reynolds

Well it was a fantastic day not only was the bird found it involved a film maker and a PDSA vet from California a lovely lady that used to run a rescue group in California and a virgin Atlantic pilot and a lot of love for animals. along with Leonie her boy friend Michael and a very happy mum. I also would love to thank a lady with her two girls that guided me Poppy and Oscar and Robert (my two tiels named by Leonie's Mother) and Poppy whom played a big part in such a amazing day, so many happy people and I felt proud that we have met and I know our friendship will last. its a long story but a very happy ending

dianaT likes this.
  12. Michael Reynolds

By the way Bert is now Reburter it a female

JessCheekyMia likes this.