Just Alittle Update On The Gang

Wakizashi21

Hi everyone,

Managed to get Lola and Coco into the Aviary today with the two lady Hahns. Unfortunately not all of the greys get along so i try and group them up to go into the aviary so no one fights. Still got alittle while to go to make the permanent aviary outside.

Stanly George and kevin had to wait inside today for there turns but we will get there hopefully:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wakizashi21

They totally love sitting outside in the Aviary. The difference it makes on the behaviour is incredible. By the end of the night when i bring them inside, they are so tired they all fall asleep like little babies haha

caroline gordon

Hi everyone,

Managed to get Lola and Coco into the Aviary today with the two lady Hahns. Unfortunately not all of the greys get along so i try and group them up to go into the aviary so no one fights. Still got alittle while to go to make the permanent aviary outside.

Stanly George and kevin had to wait inside today for there turns but we will get there hopefully:)

Hi !
How lovely to see that all the birdies are well . Wonderful to know that Stan is well .Im pleased he is with other birds and hope he is behaving himself!
Always makes me feel sad to see him , but I know We made the right decision and he is obviously happy with you .
Take care,
Caroline

Top Bottom