1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Alittle Update On The Gang

Discussion in 'A Place To Discuss And Show Off All Other Pets' started by Wakizashi21, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Wakizashi21

Wakizashi21 Regular Member

Hi everyone,

Managed to get Lola and Coco into the Aviary today with the two lady Hahns. Unfortunately not all of the greys get along so i try and group them up to go into the aviary so no one fights. Still got alittle while to go to make the permanent aviary outside.

Stanly George and kevin had to wait inside today for there turns but we will get there hopefully:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Looks like they enjoyed the sunshine :)

Wakizashi21 likes this.
  3. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

its good to get them out to enjoy the sun at last

4. Wakizashi21

Wakizashi21 Regular Member

They totally love sitting outside in the Aviary. The difference it makes on the behaviour is incredible. By the end of the night when i bring them inside, they are so tired they all fall asleep like little babies haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dianaT likes this.
  5. caroline gordon

caroline gordon Regular Member

Hi !
    How lovely to see that all the birdies are well . Wonderful to know that Stan is well .Im pleased he is with other birds and hope he is behaving himself!
    Always makes me feel sad to see him , but I know We made the right decision and he is obviously happy with you .
    Take care,
    Caroline

DizzyBlue and Wakizashi21 like this.
  6. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Lovely to see them