johnson and jeff seed

Paulmk

I like to change my greys seed so it doesnt make them fussy,usually use the delinature or as20,for the 1st time for ages i ordered 2 sacks of johnson and jeff low sunflower seed. wow it certainly isnt what i remember it as,it was loaded with popcorn and large banana chips which both of my greys dislike also wasnt as clean as i remember it. Will not be ordering again.

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I don't use it went off it a number of years ago
Try grabbing a small bag of Beaphar xtra vital and let them try that it is totally different from other feed

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Alternatively there's one on the northern parrots website that Bob uses it's a nice clean one

The other one I sometimes turn to is Tidymix and I buy it direct but it does have banana chips in it.

Michael Reynolds

my birds like the lean and fit but i will be putting in a complaint about the amount of popcorn. i have not used there low sun flower mix for a while now not since they had problems in dusty seeds but tried them on a mix they introduced at a show when they brought out lean and fit

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
I had two bags that were really dusty Then they just got worse with this popcorn that non of mine eat. I just had to switch and found other brands of around the same price and much better quality.

Michael Reynolds

i do use quit a few diferant mixes but my main mix has been lean and fit for some time now although i can mix the differant dry mixes to suit each birds tastes so i get little wast

dianaT

Staff member
I always buy Tidymix direct from them too, as I buy the large sack it is free delivery. Mind now down to only 4 parrots and all are smallies we don't get through so much.

plumsmum

Alternatively there's one on the northern parrots website that Bob uses it's a nice clean one

The other one I sometimes turn to is Tidymix and I buy it direct but it does have banana chips in it.

You gotta give then something to post back through the bars hun.

I also like Tidy mix but sometimes mix in a low fat Galah seed mix.

Top Bottom