Jardine wanted please

toyotagirl099

Registered
Hi New here so please be gentle. 4 Years ago we lost our beautiful crazy Jardine hen age 13 . Have been looking for another since . Just discovered this forum and am hoping fingers firmly crossed that someone knows of breeders in the UK. I can travel any distance I am in SW Scotland but work as a pet courier so travelling isnt an issue . Our breeder of our beautiful Pia has disappeared so cant go back to her sadly . Thanks in advance.

dianaT

Staff member
:welcome: So sorry to hear about your late Jardine, so sad when they leave us.
You may find joining the Parrot Society UK useful you can join on line and for a small yearly sub you receive their monthly mag where UK parrot breeders of all specie advertise.
I am sure members will be along with more advice too,

JackAndRob

Hi and sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my first Jardine, Jack, last year and still feel his loss. We only had him for 6 weeks but I vividly remember all of the time that we experienced together. We now have a beautiful girl, Jessie. She is 11 months old (tomorrow!) and I love every moment that I spend with her. People can say that they have incredible relationships with their birds, but my baby girl is special ;) Jessie has been through some crazy hormonal stages recently, but for the last two days she has been playing like a lunatic, yet she has been very affectionate and glued to me like, well, parrot poo :D

I know of a breeder in Birmingham that raises wonderful birds - Kaks and Greys as well as Jardines. He and his wife, are very "hands on" and together they take extraordinary care of all of their birds. Jardine breeders are uncommon, and B'ham is a fair distance for you, but please get in touch if you have no luck closer to home.

Michael Reynolds

Hello and welcome, there is nothing like a members recommendation and in my mind distance should not stop you from getting the bird that you want. so sorry to hear of your loss

toyotagirl099

Registered
Hello and welcome, there is nothing like a members recommendation and in my mind distance should not stop you from getting the bird that you want. so sorry to hear of your loss
I quite agree and distance is absolutely no object I transport pets all over the world and drove to southern France to get my dog 4 years ago .

toyotagirl099

Registered
Hi and sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my first Jardine, Jack, last year and still feel his loss. We only had him for 6 weeks but I vividly remember all of the time that we experienced together. We now have a beautiful girl, Jessie. She is 11 months old (tomorrow!) and I love every moment that I spend with her. People can say that they have incredible relationships with their birds, but my baby girl is special ;) Jessie has been through some crazy hormonal stages recently, but for the last two days she has been playing like a lunatic, yet she has been very affectionate and glued to me like, well, parrot poo :D

I know of a breeder in Birmingham that raises wonderful birds - Kaks and Greys as well as Jardines. He and his wife, are very "hands on" and together they take extraordinary care of all of their birds. Jardine breeders are uncommon, and B'ham is a fair distance for you, but please get in touch if you have no luck closer to home.
Hi Birmingham is only 4 hours away I was at Crufts a last weekend and am happy to travel . Jardine breeders are very uncommon our girl was a gift from a friend to my son as a chick . We miss her dreadfully . If you could send me their details I’d be grateful . Thankyou x

toyotagirl099

Registered
:welcome: So sorry to hear about your late Jardine, so sad when they leave us.
You may find joining the Parrot Society UK useful you can join on line and for a small yearly sub you receive their monthly mag where UK parrot breeders of all specie advertise.
I am sure members will be along with more advice too,
Will do that Thankyou

Top Bottom