I've not posted in a long time, sorry

Silent

Registered
Well I still can't fully handle Vert but she has become ALOT more tame in recent days and enjoys her new diet of chop so much....when I ran out for the day (it was sunday) and had to move her to seed for 1 day, she destroyed the tub I kept her chop in the cheekly little thing. Also she trusts me enough now not to try to take my fingers off when I give her her favorite non haloween based treat and she will gladly sit on her cage door or ontop my screen...or oddly on the back of my chair but not ON me yet, but huge strides from the last post.

I was half debating on getting her a friend but....I don't fully know if she would like living with another Ringneck to 'talk' too when I'm not about.

Also there is one small, and it is only small....For some reason, and no-one in the house can figure out why but she has taken a BIG dislike to my dad and I mean if she even HEARS him she will start getting defensive and if he walks past the door or say hello to me she looks like shes about to fly at him....it can't be due to under exposure to him though as he talks to me a lot and walks past a few times a day, and as an example Vert has only seen my sister twice and already ready to eat from her hand, so any advice there would be nice.

I should mention, its Keiichi by the way.

Feathered Janique

Registered
Some birds are one person birds,or prefer woman to men or the other way around. I'll know that, but I'll try to get more information

Feathered Janique

Registered
Hope this helps

I know your bird is probably not attacking or anything too serious, but its probably best to prevent possible future situations.

Top Bottom