It's Tuesday

mary

Morning all, oh it's dark, might have to get the de-icer out, having my cuppa and gang is awake :thumbsup:

Nikki h

Mother Hen
Morning all yes dark and very foggy here this morning!!!

Have a good day all x

jenni73

Morning it's chilly here too ollie is wide awake and chatting away haha see u all later x

Lesley

Absolutely chucking it down here today :-(

Kipp hacked me off big time this morning with his not going back in cage antics - almost missed my train. Was in such a bad mood :laugh:

Scarlett

Bright here but cold.

Harley seems to be screaming more and more lately, jealousy of the other birds I think, still no luck selling the old house to get the birdroom done though :(

Busy day with deliveries coming in, just general stuff really.

Working our way through the Farscape box set in the evenings.

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Morning all, bright but cold here, I've had a few replies from the emails I sent yesterday for the up to date list for emergencies, so that's good. I've just PM'd them to Bob for all you Admin to look at lol

Have a good one all

Julie

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Afternoon all

Just sat down, busy day

Cheers Julie, got them :thumbsup:

Sarah-Jane

Alice in Parrotland
Afternoon all

Busy for me got in from work the greys are out, cooking them dinner, then Milo will come out then shower before I head back out again. Not enough hours in a day!

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
I put the heating on Sun, just for Traff though like you advised :biggrin:

Donna

Evening all... an age since I've been here... Glad to see you are all still alive. Work, work and more work... Off to Bristol tomorrow on location.

Birds are doing really well apart from the fact that they now both do the sound of the alarm clock even at the weekend or when I'm due a lie in!

How do they know what time it is?

Top Bottom