Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Morning guys, Friday already!

Have a good un

Laters :bye:

Lesley

Morning all, Its gorgeous here and I'm going to leave work early! How early is acceptable.....10am...10.30am?!

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Morning all, it's been raining all night and looks like it will rain all blooming day too.

At this rate we'll be able to fish into the loch straight from the deck off the caravan lol

Have a great day all

Julie

mary

Afternoon all wet here too never mind :biggrin: birds cleaned and fed, shopping done and myself Russ and Matt are going out for a meal tonight but don't know where :dntknw: a new place has opened Hungry Horse is it a chain? or my favourite Indian Buffet, or an American themed restaurant and then I need to take him for his coach at 2am :cry: will let you know which one tomorrow :thumbsup:

Nikki h

Mother Hen
We must be lucky no sign of rain here! Me and mr h on a mission cleaning out the garage!!!

Have a great day all! X

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Just got home from work and the weekend begins right.............................here! :laugh:

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
For some Tascha :(

Half my kitchen ceiling is falling down, leaking pipe :scare:

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Its being held up by a can of Strongbow at the moment :laugh:

Not my problem, waiting for my Landlord to get in :dntknw:

Sarah-Jane

Alice in Parrotland
Hello you lot! Not sure whether to write in Friday or Saturday at this time of the morning!!

Had a fantastic day/ night at Newmarket race course.

The sun was so hot all day it was totally lush!! We had a picnic with lots of wine and vodka and just sat in the sun all day making a few bets!!

I won on 2 races so I broke even and came home with what I started with.

Then saw Jessie J in concert, more drinkies and a dance lol

It was absolutely packed with people so we had to sit in the car park for an hour before we could even move the car, so we finished the picnics and had our own little party. Only just got in, and I'm absolutely shattered, but a good shattered!

Hope you're all ok

Top Bottom