I Am Soooo Not Happy!

Nikki h

Mother Hen
Hey guys, just airing my fury.....sorry!!

I have been without my car since last Thursday after a minor bump at work which resulted in a scrape on my bumper. they supplied me with a curtosy car and today brought back my lovely red shiny mini.

On close inspection there are issues on the paint work of the drivers side door and rear passender side light area......they look like greasy finger marks and a whole length thumb shaped mark ....it looks like it has damaged paint work........

best bit yet is the guy is telling me its from sun cream!!! For goodness sake its -2 today why the hell would it have sun cream on it!!! ARGGHHHHHH

Kerstin

No way Nikki - complain big time and if thT DOESNT WORK TALK TO YOUR INSURANCE IF THE CLAIM went through insurance..sorry for caps eeek

Nikki h

Mother Hen
it didnt go through my insurance...went through the ladies who hit me!

I have sent pics as they said they didnt do it,,,,,,and i know it wasnt there before!! cheeky begger saying it was sucream!!!

Kerstin

you are right with sending in pics.. i am sure you can do something... then ladies insurance at least... if its a good dealer/garage they should solve the problem anyway without making a big issue out of it, if it was there or not just for their reputation

i would pull all strings if i have to x

Shelley

Thatter
Tell them to sort it properly or you will take the matter to trading standards and Watchdog... That normally sorts things out!

sara+lacey mae

sun cream wat a idiot?

id defo ring again and say if they dont sort it ur takin it further. you could try citizen advice as well

Top Bottom