Staff member
Admin
Morning guys :bye:

Had a lie in, its my day off :yahoo:

Got my 2 old cages to clean and dismantle now

Have a good un everyone :thumbsup:

Kerstin

good Morning ;)

dishes done, baby on playstand happy chatting and preening after i soaked her through lol, coffee beside me and thats it - off to doc at 2 to get more painkillers lol that will be my day beside still moving some small stuff ;)

Have a good one evryone..enjoy your day off Bob x

Angie

Afternoon everyone i`m off to the dentist and i think i`ll be having a tooth out, i`m dreading it, then if i feel ok i`m off to the job centre to look for a job because i`m sick of only having one wage coming in, see you all later x

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Good luck Ang :th_smiley_flowers:

Just storing them for now Liz :thumbsup:

Karen

Congratulations James , Liz can you ask James the best way to make a steak Diane , Hanha ha. Ha ha. Numpty version, idiots version. And all that . Xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kerstin

Right bedtime here... good nite all of you..i have an early start and satisfied now that Liverpool is in the Finals ..can go to bed happy hehe xxx

Karen

I'm scarced to flambee ,omg I will set the kitchen on fire. Ha ha ha. Thanks though. Will do everything and get hubby to flambee then it will not be my fault if I need a new kitchen . Oh well if I do it ,then I can have a new kitchen and just blame you Liz. Ha ha ha. Thanks Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ann-Marie

Quiet as a Mouse
oh Sarah-Jane you just had me looking then wondering who Diane was and it took me a minute to work it out lol xx

Top Bottom