1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday Home Cornwall

Discussion in 'Holiday Homes For Birds' started by Jo Julian, May 7, 2019.

1. Jo Julian

Jo Julian Regular Member

Hi
    I’m looking for someone to look after our African Grey occasionally when we go away. We are based in Mid-Cornwall.

Any recommendations please.
    Thanks

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

:welcome: I am unsure how many members we have in Cornwall or whether they are able to offer a holiday home. Maybe your vet will know of someone.
    @Yellowchickenparrot do you know of anyone?

3. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

Ha ha I tottaly need the same thing! I found one place but I wasn't to impressed, I can't even find a bird savy person local who's able to look after Luna for a day or two. However Jo I do dog sit and look after a turtle from time to time so I would happily look after your grey if you would like me to. I'm in Newquay

dianaT and Michael Reynolds like this.
  4. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

@Jo Julian hope you have seen the reply above.

5. Jo Julian

Jo Julian Regular Member

Hi @Yellowchickenparrot i think we’ve spoken before. I’m in St Columb Major, so that could work really well I’m obviously happy to pay.

I could also look after yours too if you felt our household was suitable for your bird. We’ve just bought a small cage that we can hopefully get her used to so we can move her around easily ... sort of a mobile home .

6. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

Hi jo, how about we meet up and you can check my house out and see if your grey would like to come and stay and I could pop to yours to as I'm looking for the same favor.

7. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

As regular members you should both be able to PM

Yellowchickenparrot likes this.