1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

His N' Hers Foraging Bowls...

Discussion in 'Parrot Entertainment' started by MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo, Apr 29, 2017.

1. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo Regular Member

Formerly known as jumbo cat litter trays before we bought them! This is what Gary and Bebe have their breakfast of Harrisons served in. They love it!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kerin, DizzyBlue, Shirley and 3 others like this.
  2. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

3. Shirley

Shirley Regular Member

What a fantastic idea MJGB haha love it , they most certainly look to be enjoying it that's for sure

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

What a great idea :)
    I have a couple of those corner sand chinchilla baths that clip to the side of the cage and have filled them with water for the gang to have playtime with might just pop dried stuff in it like you have instead of ending up mopping the floor :biggrin:

Mine sort of look like this ..... but they are larger and a lot tougher .... think they were designed for chinchillas or perhaps rabbits not so sure ....

[​IMG]

5. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

What do you mix the harrisons with in the tray please?

6. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

It looks like beech wood chips. Can get it for reptiles for bedding.,,,,

7. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo Regular Member

@Kendra @DizzyBlue you are correct! Beech wood chips mainly. We also buy wooden and acrylic toy making parts, plus foot toys, loo rolls..... pretty much anything chunky that they can enjoy throwing about or destroying!

DizzyBlue and Kendra like this.
  8. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Tried a similar tray but Jackie just chewed it to bits within two days but I am sure she enjoyed it

9. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

Afraid Lou Lou does not venture to the floor, hardly plays.