Hiddeous Human Behaviour; Grey Parrot

Greg Glendell

I just came across this vile woman 'training' a 'difficult' grey parrot to go in its cage. See

I work as a companion parrot behaviourist and have written several books on companion parrot care. I work with avian vets on bird welfare issues.

Your video clip is one of the most cruel and dreadful things I have seen people do to birds. It's difficult to watch this. The bird is merely *bullied into submission*, has its wings clipped in a casual manner and then stands petrified on its perch. I hope others will complain to you. I will tell as many people as I can about your cruel practices. Those doing this, and advocating this sort of 'care' should be prosecuted for gross cruelty. I will try to get others to see what you are doing to birds and hope you get a lot more complaints. Your thoughtless, selfish and mindless cruelty is utterly appalling to watch.

In disgust,

Greg Glendell

Did I see her just slice his wings off????

No wonder ratings and comments have been disabled.

That's disgusting, the poor thing is terrified, have emailed her :grrr:

I've seen it before, its appalling. She seems to think 'training' is removing the birds ability to fly away. She is a truly disgusting creature.

Poor bird was so stressed, that owner needs locked up for allowing that to happen.

That is absolutely disgusting behaviour. That poor bird being bullied into submission. Email sent! I hope everyone else emails too.

Have you had a reply yet Greg?

this is disgusting and makes me so angry - i emailed youtube as well asking them if they agree that a video like that with cruelty on an animal is on their server so everyone can see the "advise" and copy that action on the poor birds..lets see what they say - if they answer at all

btw under the video where you usally can say like or dislike there is a flag..click the flag and repoprt this video to youtube PLEASE

Last edited:
My email to them and will public it on my facebook as well now

I just watched your video on you tube about this poor grey ..the "difficult" bird..difficult because not being trained with love and patience..

The way you handle him shows you are a Business and just do a "job"..even with a smile on your face while this poor bird was terrified.

Starts with the way you just get him out of his small rabbit/hamster cage that obvisiously been used for transporting him to you.

The way you then just clipped his wings.... thats cruel

A bird is meant to fly.. he is bullied into submission from one minute to another..,wonder if you would like it if your partner would cut off your legs so you have to stay and rely on him... absolutly disgusting and i make sure a lot of people will find out about it.

Last edited:
Me again - sorry folks... i am just sooooooooooooooooooooo angry... cant calm down over this... i posted all on one of my facebook pages incl the mail and link to youtube and asked everyone to complain and flag the video on youtube

Last edited:
Just watched it, wish I hadn't, I could never imagine taking Myrtle out of her cage like that, so cruel.

Thats just terrible shes just a bully, can i say this on forums i would like to bitch slap her for what shes doing to that poor bird.

cheers Lee - if everyone does that youtube has to look into it..i also posted it on my facebook page :)

Oh my word - the bird was scared to death of her. Did I see right did she drag him out of the cage by his feet????? xx

When I was a doorman, I did not treat drunks who try to glass me that bad. That Grey was in shock. how can she treat a living trusting pet like that. did she train with the SS in labour camps.

I remember walking out of "Pet Shop" in Rochdale a few years ago, when the woman in charge was dragging a Amazon by a chain on the poor things leg. It knocks me sick.

has everyone flagged this as inappropriate on YouTube? I think that would be a start, maybe we could email Arizona's animal welfare authorities? unsure of what their animal laws are like over there?

I have seen and commented on this before and would like to cut her arms off in the "matter of fact" way she cuts this poor grey's wings.It absolutely sickens me the poor thing is terrified :fuk: :fuk:

Not good :(

Poor little bird has no option.....the way she just casually cuts of his flights, like it something she does everyday!! Laughing as she grabs his feet!!

Horrid woman

Back
Top Bottom