1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. parrotlove

parrotlove Regular Member

Thought I show you a few photos of some of mine and can some tell. Me how you can’t put videos on ??[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kendra, Michael Reynolds and dianaT like this.
  2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi, lovely birds. I cannot help re videos but am sure other can lets ask @RoyJess

3. parrotlove

Thank you and nice too meet you x

4. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Love the flock,
    Caption competition photos
    I have to dress up to go to a dinner party
    this is my happy cheeky look
    things I have to do to get as high as I can in this aviary
    I keep telling them not to play the Irish jig just after having a shower, cant they dry me with a towel

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe likes this.
  5. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

When I have done videos I use you tube and save the video then post the link on this sight

6. parrotlove

Love your quotes about my Parrots made me laugh

Michael Reynolds likes this.
  7. RoyJess

RoyJess Regular Member

As Michael say's, up load your video to Youtube and then post the link to the forum. You can also upload videos onto Facebook and share link. Youtube is more reliable. Don't link photos from facebook as they get timed out and will not be visible after a length of time.

8. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

What a marvellous set-up your birdies have, haha, we are trying at the moment to create a special bird room and outside area, I know now where to come for ideas.

9. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

@parrotlove Have you anything covering your windows? I know ours would try and dismantle them.

10. parrotlove

So I will try setup YouTube I don’t have Facebook but do have instagram. Not if I can do that.

My parrot can’t get too my windows thank god you in see when I work out video lol

Kendra and Michael Reynolds like this.