1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MandersPanders, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:58 AM.

1. MandersPanders

MandersPanders Registered

Hi,

I am new to this forum I have 2 Scaly breast Lorikeets :) and love them both heaps

2. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Hello and :welcome: it's great to have you join us. Would you mind showing us some pics of your birds - we love pics! Have they names? :)

3. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

:welcome: from me too, yes do show us some photos and tell us more about your lovely birds.:thumbsup:

4. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Hiya and welcome to the forum :) Beautiful birds you have there.

5. Nik

Nik Regular Member Registered

Welcome, how lovely, tell us more.
    , tell us more! :D

6. Zoe220615

Zoe220615 Regular Member

Hello and welcome :emoji_blush:

7. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Hello and welcome I would love to hear more about your Lorikeets

8. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Hi and :welcome: to the forum.we are based n the U.K. but have Members right across the Globe.

9. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

10. Zooamazons

Zooamazons Regular Member

Welcome to the forum.

Andrew

11. Roz

Roz Regular Member

:welcome: @MandersPanders

Yes, we want to know lots more about your two beautiful Lorikeets! :)

12. MandersPanders

MandersPanders Registered

Hi, Sorry for not replying sooner I have been busy at work if anyone knows the best thing to cover a cage to help with their projectile missiles that would be awesome, They are Scaly-Breasted Lorikeets this is
    Leprechaun
    [​IMG]
    Ozzy
    [​IMG]

I have gotten them about a month ago and we are based in Australia, Ozzy has been sexed and She is a Female and Leprechaun is unsexed at the moment, The previous owners only tamed Ozzy slightly as she is still quite young.

Here are some different pics :D
    [​IMG]

Right after taking this adorable pic Leprechaun turned around and projectiles pooped on me lol
    [​IMG]

dianaT, TomsMum and Zoe220615 like this.
  13. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Well I guess that is a bit of an issue with Lorikeets because of their diet!

To protect walls, acrylic or pvc sheet screwed or hung on hooks.

Some people use shower curtains to protect walls and furniture as they can be easily washed, or bed sheets or dust covers.

Lovely photos:thumbsup:

plumsmum likes this.
  14. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Yes the use of a scenic shower curtain can create a pleasant backdrop such as tropical beach scene. Guess they are not keen on being photographed LOL.