Hey :)

Hayley

Hi everyone. I'm Hayley from Brighton. I currently have a Senegal named Kia who we rehomed around 6 years ago. A funny little thing she is! Currently have my name down with Nikki for one of her greys, roll on May :D Mega excited already!

Hey Hayley  :welcome: to the forum

Congrats on your upcoming baby, you won't go wrong with Nikki  :thumbsup:

Hi Hayley and :welcome:   to the forum. I bet you are itching for May to come. Hope you post a few pics on here for us to see.

Hi and welcome from me too, you're very lucky to be getting a baby from Nikki, she's one hell of a good breeder, she really does care about her babies and who they go to :)

Julie

Hi Hayley and Kia welcolme and I would be excited If I had one of Nikkis Greys comming she is a great with the greys she breeds. 

Hello Hayley, you are not too far from me, I am in Surrey. I have one of Nikki's babies from last year, he is a little devil but very loveable.

Hello and welcome!!  :welcome:     A little baby grey  -- how exciting!!!.  After watching the video I want another one as well!!! :biggrin:

Hi Hayley and welcome if you are anything line I was you will be going mad waiting, but believe me Hun they are well worth the wait x

Back
Top Bottom