Hey Google!

Nigalius

Madras
Thats brilliant. If Ruby picks things up that easy would it be worth her learning to say your post code? It could be useful if the worst was to happen.

Bradders

Parrot Power!
That’s a good idea Nigel, will try that. Luckily Google Home has to be voice registered so it just ignores her voice: will only respond to mine or OH’s voice! Dread to think what she’d get up to otherwise!

Bradders

Parrot Power!
Update: I was wrong. Google Home has now started to recognise her voice. She has said “Hey Google Pie,” and the device has responded by telling her Pi!

It also mentions car showrooms when she speaks so I’ve no idea how her squarkings are been interpreted.

Happy days eh!?

Bradders

Parrot Power!
Can’t decide if I think it’s funny or annoying! It’s a fine line, I can tell you.

ann.fleming64

Update: I was wrong. Google Home has now started to recognise her voice. She has said “Hey Google Pie,” and the device has responded by telling her Pi!

It also mentions car showrooms when she speaks so I’ve no idea how her squarkings are been interpreted.

Happy days eh!?
Lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nigalius

Madras
Haha, i'm sorry but I am finding this really funny and many things are going through my head thinking of what she could do. :risas3::risas3:

plumsmum

Happy days eh!?
Clever girl Ruby, be thankful you didnt name Ruby, Mercedes or Portia. :)

Bradders

Parrot Power!
It’s really interesting watching her - it’s like she knows she can get a response. We’ve progressed to “Hey Google - time,”. I’m wondering if she gets a response during the day when we’re not in. It does sometimes respond when she’s in a different room.

Bradders

Parrot Power!
Oh we’ve had similar. Listening to music the other day, she says “hello google” which causes the music to pause so it can respond to your demand. Ruby then chuckles to herself. Then repeat.... again and again! In the end, turned the microphone off so we could listen to music in peace. I swear she knows what she’s doing, cause and effect.

Top Bottom