1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helppppp

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Nigalius, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

Sorry to cause problem.

I tried to post a single jpg a few minutes ago and realised it put the same pic up 5 times and I cant find a way to delete it. I realise what I did wrong. Could someone please delete it all and I will then repost and this time only one pic. It might be an idea to delete this msg as well.

Thanks.... N

Beaky likes this.
  2. Beaky

Beaky Regular Member

Oh dear you are suffering from muliplepicsosis, the only cure is a bottle of wine with lashings of beef dripping on toast..

Kendra and dianaT like this.
  3. Beaky

Beaky Regular Member

Multipicsosis even lol

Kendra likes this.
  4. Nigalius

I like that new word..... Multiplepicsosis. Thats a good one. I now send my pics via Flikr but this time I just dragged it into the chat box. But I did not see the pic appearing in the box so I kept on dragging it. Little did I know each time it was appearing as an attachment below. I am hoping @Bob or someone can delete the whole lot and then I can post a single pic.

Kendra likes this.
  5. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Hey @Nigalius I'everyone amended the post you made...I've left one copy of the piccie and deleted the other ones :thumbsup:

Bob likes this.
  6. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

well I think having a bum that hurts had put you off your thoughts Nigel

pally and TomsMum like this.
  7. Nigalius

Thanks for that. I should have stuck to the method that I know best.