Help Needed

CaptainHowdy

I have the e27 Acadia bird lamp.

I have the new bulb for it. I installed the new bulb turned it on to check and it came off for a couple of seconds then went off.

Nothing I have done since has got it to come back on. Surely this brand new bulb hasn't blown already?

Am I doing something wrong here. Its just meant to screw in isn't it?

Yes it should just screw in.....if you have checked the fuse in the plug...and it still doesn't work, then it would seem to be a faulty bulb, perhaps damaged in transit....do you have another holder you could put this suspect bulb into to check out?

I had issues with my light fittings I have these too. Flashing off and on at times sometimes not switching on at all. I ended up taking the light fitting to pieces and found that the bulb holder needed the screws tightening up for some reason. Thought I was going to have to buy three new light fittings! But once done they have been fine since.

I had issues with my light fittings I have these too. Flashing off and on at times sometimes not switching on at all. I ended up taking the light fitting to pieces and found that the bulb holder needed the screws tightening up for some reason. Thought I was going to have to buy three new light fittings! But once done they have been fine since.

We checked the bulb a d the fitting and the bulbs defo blown :(

Can you send it back, as shouldn't blow straight away like that...it's either faulty manufacture or damaged in transit

Back
Top Bottom