1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JessCheekyMia, Dec 4, 2013.

1. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Hi to all, sorry I haven't introduced myself sooner, I signed up to this forum a few weeks ago so I can read other peoples stories of their parrots and also to get advice for my own.

I have three parrots of my own. 1 Amazon called Princess Mia (called her princess because she likes to be hand fed seed by seed and her fruit and veg. She loves to be waited on). 1 Cockatiel called Cheeky (there is no need to explain how he got his name) and I have 1 Cockatoo called Gizmo.

I hope to learn more about parrots on this forum and get hints and tips from other people.

From Jess

003.JPG

2. Julie

Julie The Mother Hobbit Regular Member

Hi Jess and welcome, just love the pic of your Ammie, looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing about your flock and of course you too

Julie

3. divegirl

divegirl The Dave Slave! Regular Member

Hi and welcome!

Your Ammie looks lovely... and unless you are particularly tiny, huge!  I'm owned by a BF Ammie called Dave [usexed] and my vet did say he a dinky one lol.

Looking forward to hearing all about your flock [and seeing more pictures too].  What sort of Too do you have?

Lisa x

4. Lynn

Lynn Regular Member

Hi Jess and welcome :) loving the pic

5. Zooamazons

Zooamazons Regular Member

Welcome Jess.

Andrew

6. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Hi, Thank you for all your reply's and welcoming me.

I am quite tiny, I am 4ft 8 but she quite a big bird and my too it is a ducorp cockatoo, he is rescued, as his other owner could no longer care for him because of ill health.  I have so many pic's, and hope to post them soon.

7. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Hello and welcome to the forum love the photo

8. Gisela

Gisela Regular Member

Hello and  :welcome: to the forum. I like the way the princess is snuggling up to you. Lovely picture.

9. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

Hi Jess and :welcome:   to the forum. I love the photo, she is loving the cuddles for sure. You are at the right place to find out whatever you need to and we love to try and help others here. We also love photos. :biggrin:

10. Wendi

Wendi Regular Member

Welcome

11. Tracey

Tracey What's one more? Regular Member

Welcome

12. Rhonda AKA Kensmrs

Rhonda AKA Kensmrs Regular Member

:welcome:  from me and my two ammies :)

13. bobbie

bobbie Regular Member

Hi and :welcome: from me and my little uns!