Hello From Me And Bella!

arbitmcdonald

Hi all,

My names Michael and I live in East London, just by the O2. I work as a Systems and Security Engineer in the finance industry and I'm 23 years old.

I've just picked up this beautiful girl called Bella, she's 5 years and 6 months, is yet to be weighed and will hopefully be around as long as I will! I'm completely new to this but making sure I do everything right. I've read dozens of guides (though many contradict each other!) and have joined this forum to share the good times, the bad ones and to get any advice as I need it.

Glad to be here :)

IMG_2433 (Medium).JPG

Well, she is a beautiful girl so Welcome Bella, you getting that slave trained?

Welcome Michael, I am sure she will have you running around after her soon enough and she does look good. Lucy Lou is moulting at the moment so Bella could be, see what Mr Vet says. Make sure you use an Avian vet.

:welcome::thumbsup: Bella is lucky to have found someone who cares for her and wants the best.

Hello and welcome Michael oh lovely Bella she is about the same age as my Jackie JJ my green winged Macaw. well we are all here to help each other and share our birds life trials and tribulations

Back
Top Bottom