Hello again

Dell27

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say Hello again. For months I have been unable to log into the forum after a mix up with the Tapatalk app but last week I had to go back to using an old phone while this one was repaired and I came across my login details in the old note pad App, how good is that 😀

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@Dell27 lovely to see you online
We disabled tapatalk ages ago 2019 as it was causing serious issues with forum think you even asked about it in the technical section lol
Who cares your back and thats what counts :)
Any issues in future use the contact us on the bottom right hand side of the forum and send an email and we will try and sort it out from this side

Dell27

@Dell27 lovely to see you online
We disabled tapatalk ages ago 2019 as it was causing serious issues with forum think you even asked about it in the technical section lol
Who cares your back and thats what counts :)
Any issues in future use the contact us on the bottom right hand side of the forum and send an email and we will try and sort it out from this side
Thank you, I will have to remember that I did manage to get on before when someone tagged in a post I was able to get onto the forum without logging in but after that I couldn't get on again x

Top Bottom