1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grey/silver Timneh African Grey Lost In Witham (cm8) On 18th December 2017 #lostbirds #lostpets

Discussion in 'Lost Birds' started by PetsLocated, Jan 6, 2018.

1. PetsLocated

PetsLocated Regular Member

2. darrendiver

darrendiver Regular Member

please ingor this
    i had to register to find out about my missing parrot

3. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

@darrendiver the date is different to your other thread?!? which date did he go missing?

4. darrendiver

the date on here is correct but when i registered to be able to reply to the advert i had to put a lost date earlier than the actual date as it would not let me reply to a advert with a date before the date i registered him as lost
    ive just been out in the rain walking round the local park as i got a phone call 30 mins ago saying someone heard a parrot sound coming from some trees
    it was worth a look but i could not see or hear anything
    ill not give up on him

5. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oh your hopes were raised again, I am sorry you could not see or hear anything. I bet he is constantly on your mind. Have you checked recently with John Hayward too see whether he has been notified he has been found.

6. darrendiver

he said he would let me know if he hears anything
    at least my posters are working around the local villages

dianaT likes this.
  7. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Well it doesn't hurt to chase folk up and RSPCA/vets too things happen and they move on to the next thing, although not intentionally forgetting they can be very busy. Poster are good they certainly let folk know. Have you got some up in local pubs too.

8. darrendiver

yeah the 3 main local pubs and tesco's ive joined all the local face book groups and have posts up there also
    the issue is that he could be miles away , i check all the lost and found sites every few days

dianaT likes this.
  9. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Just a thought @darrendiver - are you checking the greys for sale on line also?

dianaT likes this.
  10. darrendiver

no i never thought of that
    thanks