1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grey/silver Parrot Found In Kenton (ha3) On 20th July 2017 #foundbirds #foundpets

Discussion in 'Parrots Reunited' started by PetsLocated, Jul 20, 2017.

1. PetsLocated

PetsLocated Regular Member

2. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Bet this is the one lost from Harrow

3. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

reunited already!

4. Clinton

Clinton Regular Member

is it reunited ? id like to know please

5. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Clinton, I think you may have to contact the link of Pets Located to find out for sure.
    Have you lost a Grey? If so so tell us when & where.

6. Clinton

Clinton Regular Member

Hello
    i will admit they are on it one member there who has admin rights managed to get the person who found it to answer me
    but has gone silent since then , and the finder saying the wife opened the window and it flew off mmmmmm its dodgy to me
    he said the kids brought it in on one of there shoulders she is friendly so i dont think i he will give it back if he has kept it
    of corse i have no idea he could be truthful i hope so

7. dianaT

Is your bird microchipped. Do contact John Hayward National Register for lost, stolen, found birds email jh@ntr.supanet.com
    Tel 01869 325699

TomsMum likes this.
  8. Clinton

Clinton Regular Member

i send him a message
    and no its not micro chipped but she has a deformed tow on her left foot which can swivel all the way round and chewed left wing feathers chewed by her
    so won't b hard to id her
    in perfect health and mind i worked hard to make sure her feathers were perfect and just about broke the habit of chewing the wing

9. dianaT

Good luck do keep us up to date and if you are on Face Book post up on there too.

10. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Good luck Clinton I hope you find your bird soon xx