1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Orange-winged Amazon Lost In Abbey Wood (se2) On 17th November 2018 #lostbirds #lostpets

Discussion in 'Lost Birds' started by PetsLocated, Nov 18, 2018.

1. PetsLocated

PetsLocated Regular Member

2. murdo

murdo Registered

Hi, did your find your bird?

I live on Abbey Road and I've noticed a lot of parakeets in the area but recently there's been a ibird chirping outside my window in the middle of the night. It sounds very unusual. I know nothing about birds but remembered seeing your poster in the park and managed to track down your ad. I've recorded some audio on my phone of the bird chirping.

Michael Reynolds likes this.
  3. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Hello and welcome murdo I do appreciate your reply but the looser of this bird is not a member but I believe we have members that can contact the site pets located if you press on continue reading it will pass you to the site that the missing Amazon was reported to and give you free contact to the owner for you to pass your findings on. I have a few of my family live around there and I will get them to keep an eye out. thank you yet again I do hope this bird will be found and returned to its owner.

4. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

@CaptainHowdy
    Amelia are you able to contact the poster on PetsLocated?

5. CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy Regular Member

I can contact the person who has lost the Amazon. Can we confirm that the audio recording is of a parrot though as I don't want to give someone false hope x

DizzyBlue likes this.
  6. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Excellent point Amelia
    @murdo