Green Conure

Michael Reynolds

Samina I am sorry to hear that your bird has flown out into the wide world Now can I ask who have you informed? do you have a photo? did your bird have a ring or was it Micro chipped? please do not give the no or rind details as this is a way to prove your ownership. I would like to say welcome and I wish it was in a better circumstance but we are here to help and advice

Michael Reynolds

Ok can you post it the photo needs to be less than 2mb if it is larger you can email it to your self then post it on. have you informed any where else like John Haywood or pets located and checked your local face book groups

Michael Reynolds

if you click on the Forums tag at the top of this page and search for the lost bird, you will see pined threads there and iss good information on whom to contact. once the photo is under 2mb you can copy it through the update a file box at the bottom in the post reply section

Michael Reynolds

I have lost birds outside but I never give up hope that they will come back my thoughts are with you and I hope you are reunited soon. most members will have gone to sleep by now so I would think you may get more response tomorrow the best times to call and listen for your bird is a first light and at dusk good luck

Samina akhtar

Registered

dianaT

Staff member
Sorry to hear this I hope he is soon found. If you haven't already done so you may like to contact
John Hayward National Register for lost, stolen, found birds email [email protected]
Tel 01869 325699

Top Bottom